Information Technology Professional
I'm an experienced IT professional with a diverse background in both object-oriented and procedural computer programming languages and web page design.
See my LinkedIn profile.
I'm presently available for permanant, consulting or short term opportunities in Georgia only. Please click here to download a PDF file of my resume.
If you are a small business or organization that needs a web page I could help you for a reasonable cost. Click here to find out the skills that I have that can help you.
Areas of Expertise and Personal Traits
- Experience working on project teams using various design methodologies.
- Experience working on a project teams consisting of members with diverse backgrounds such as project managers, technical resources, business analysts and clients.
- Experience working on projects that involve redesigning application processes.
- Application design. Help the client determine what they really need vs. what they want.
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Experience supporting clients to resolve issues.
- Ability to translate technical information into language that a business user or client can understand.
- Ability to develop into the subject matter expert on the applications I’ve supported.
- Create application documentation that is used for project design and implementation as well as training purposes.
- Completed yearly Business Conduct and Ethics training while employed with both Aflac and TSYS. This is required when you work in the financial industry.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Conduct unit and UAT testing for applications.
- Technical experience as a programmer on client-server, web based programming languages, mainframe languages and database applications.
- Team Player
- Shows Initiative
- Analytical Thinker
Software Development Experience
- ASP.NET Webforms - Create .aspx web pages that access SQL Server databases. Read and write to SQL Server databases using stored procedures. Display information in either form fields or GridView.
- .NET Windows Forms - Create MS Windows form applications that access SQL Server databases. Read and write to SQL Server databases using stored procedures. Display information in either form fields or DataGridView.
- .NET Console Applications - LINQ to read XML files. Applications to consume a web service using a WSDL file with a SOAP call.
- ASP.NET MVC - Create views, controllers and models. Use Razor view engine. Entity Framework and scaffolding to create a controller to generate CRUD views that access a SQL server database.
- SQL Server 2016 - Create and maintain databases, tables and stored procedures. Code TSQL statements.
- JQuery - JQuery API
- BootStrap - Responsive web page design, Navbars, buttons, dropdowns
- PHP - Read and write data to MySQL database tables from a web page, Generate emails, Read form data using HTTP request POST method.
- AngularJS - Forms, HTML element manipulation, button click events.
- Design Tools – Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server Management Studio, phpMyAdmin, Eclipse Neon IDE, NetBeans IDE, cPanel, SiteBuilder
- Programming Languages: C#.NET(ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Forms, Windows Forms, ASP MVC, LINQ)
- Platforms: NET Framework | Microsoft Windows | IIS | Linux | Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management: Serena Business Manager (SBM)
- Web Design: Visual Studio 2017 | Eclipse Neon IDE | NetBeans IDE | cPanel | SiteBuilder | HTML5 | CSS3 |
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio | TSQL | SQL Stored Procedures | MySQL | phpMyAdmin
- Other: XML | ODBC | Adobe Photoshop | Adobe Acrobat | Microsoft Office Suite