I'm an experienced information technology professional with a diverse background. I have both technical and project management skills.
I'm presently available for permanant, consulting or short term opportunities.
If you are a small business or organization that needs a web page I could help you for a reasonable cost. Click here to find out the skills that I have that can help you.
Areas of Expertise and Personal Traits
- Experience working on project teams using various design methodologies.
- Experience working on a project teams consisting of members with diverse backgrounds such as project managers, technical resources, business analysts and clients.
- Experience working on projects that involve redesigning application processes.
- Application design. Help the client determine what they really need vs. what they want.
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Experience supporting clients to resolve issues.
- Ability to translate technical information into language that a business user or client can understand.
- Ability to develop into the subject matter expert on the applications I’ve supported.
- Create application documentation that is used for project design and implementation as well as training purposes.
- Completed yearly Business Conduct and Ethics training while employed with both Aflac and TSYS. This is required when you work in the financial industry.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Conduct unit and UAT testing for applications.
- Technical experience as a programmer on client-server, web based programming languages, mainframe languages and database applications.
- Team Player
- Shows Initiative
- Analytical Thinker
Software Development Experience
- ASP.NET Webforms - Create .aspx web pages that access SQL Server databases. Manipulate SQL Server databases/tables using stored procedures. Display information in either form fields or GridView.
- .NET Windows Forms - Create MS Windows form applications that access SQL Server databases. Manipulate SQL Server databases/tables using stored procedures. Display information in either form fields or DataGridView.
- .NET Console Applications - LINQ to read XML files. Applications to consume a web service using a WSDL file with a SOAP call.
- ASP.NET MVC - Create views, controllers and models. Use Razor view engine. Entity Framework and scaffolding to create a controller to generate CRUD views that access a SQL server database.
- SQL Server 2016 - Create and maintain databases, tables and stored procedures. Code TSQL statements.
- JQuery - JQuery API
- BootStrap - Responsive web page design, Navbars, buttons, dropdowns
- PHP - Read and write data to MySQL database tables from a web page, Generate emails, Read form data using HTTP request POST method.
- AngularJS - Forms, HTML element manipulation, button click events.
- Platforms: .NET Framework | Microsoft Windows | IIS | Linux | Microsoft SQL Server | z/OS
- Programming Languages: C#.NET(ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Forms, Windows Forms, ASP MVC, LINQ) | PHP
- Web Design Tools: Visual Studio 2017 | Eclipse Neon IDE | NetBeans IDE | cPanel | SiteBuilder | WordPress
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server | MySQL | DB2
- Database Tools: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio | phpMyAdmin
- Database Languages: TSQL | DDL - CREATE, DROP,ALTER,TRUNCATE | DML - INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,ADD | SQL Stored Procedures
- Mainframe Development: COBOL II | TSO/ISPF Utilities | Syncsort | Endevor
- Project Management: Serena Business Manager (SBM)
- Other: XML | ODBC | Adobe Photoshop | Adobe Acrobat | Microsoft Office Suite