Amateur Radio Licensing Information for Bonaire

Agentschap Telecom handles amateur radio licensing on Bonaire. If you want to just operate PJ4/Your Homecall you don't need to do anything since Bonaire is a signee on the CEPT. Please note you need to have a US Advanced or Extra class license or equivalent to have HF privileges in Bonaire. If you don't you can only operate on VHF frequencies and above. If you would like to have a special contest callsign you need to fill out an application and email it to Jessica Abrahams. The fee for a contest callsign is $56 US. The email address is .You will need to also attach a copy of your passport and amateur radio license to this email.

The contact information for Agentschap in Bonaire is :

Click here for the application form for a contest call.